Welcome to my blog! Check back often for updates about my Catholic Teen Fiction novel:

Tear Stained Eyes
Not all fairy tales end happily ever after. . .

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tear Stained Eyes Quotes

I've been trying to decide what to post about Tear Stained Eyes. It's very difficult considering I don't want to reveal any of the surprise events in the book. I might be able to post an excerpt of the book sometime though. Anyway, I think I am going to post 3 quotes per week from Tear Stained Eyes. Here's this week's quotes:

-Even the most religious of all schools have bad pupils. Girls who went to that school were wealthy and overindulged. They listened to rap music, wore immodest clothing, and covered their faces with makeup. The complete opposite of what any Catholic girl should be subjected to.

-You could tell I was disregarded by fellow peers my whole life, by the way I judge myself.

-Worldly-minded Girls these days are ignorant of their surroundings or their faith. They go about, doing as they please, whenever, even if it puts their soul or purity in jeopardy.

Please, if anyone has any ideas for what I should post (preferably related to Tear Stained Eyes), let me know! :)

Amanda C. Bell

3 comments:

Delaney said...

Mmm, I definitely relate to the first and last quotes - very sad and very true. Many girls don't even pay attention to their life and just let it "happen" to them. :(

Unknown said...

Hi,
Thanks for coming to my blog. Do you mean CoffeeGirl or Wishiwasafranciscan? Sorry, sometimes i get confused. :P
Your blog sounds nice and thankyou.
I was looking at your favourite books and realised we have quite a few in common. Especially Regina Doman. I'm in Australia and we can't buy them here so i've only just read the Shadow of the Bear which mum found for me. My Godmother is buying me the next two as a present.
God bless,
Elizabeth

TooShea Films said...

Well, both. They're both pretty cool! ;)

Thanks so much! Yes, I LOVE Regina's novels. They've really inspired me. Austrailia? That's cool. I'm sorry they don't sell them there, they definitely should. If your grandmother does buy them for you, I know you'll enjoy them! Waking Rose was my favorite of the three. :)

Amanda