Welcome to my blog! Check back often for updates about my Catholic Teen Fiction novel:

Tear Stained Eyes
Not all fairy tales end happily ever after. . .

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My New Blog; Future Teen Authors

Hi! I have created yet another blog: http://futureteenauthors.blogspot.com/.

Introducing the one and only, Future Teen Authors blog! I will be posting helpful tips for teen writers on that blog, including help with publishing, writing, writer's block, etc. Please check it out!

Thanks to all my viewers! :)

~Amanda C. Bell~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,

Where do you find the time to have two blogs, read other people's blogs and do school? More power to you!
-oraetlabora
p.s. There's a Shadow of the Bear movie!!!!!!! I wish I could be in it...is there a special secret website where they're holding auditions???

TooShea Films said...

I'm really organized. ;)

Amanda

PS: Yep! From what I've heard, they've already cast the characters and they've started filming. The movie blog is here: http://theshadowofthebear.blogspot.com/

The Real Katie said...

Hi Amanda,

I was wondering if you'd like to be interviewed for the Katie & Katie Blog!!

If you would, please comment on my personal blog, Shakespeare & Showtunes.

Thank You and God Bless!

~The Real Katie

TooShea Films said...

I'd love to!!! Thanks so much! I'd be honored!!! :)

Amanda